The Bath Arms at LongleatReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in GBP||Fri 19 Oct 2018||Sat 20 Oct 2018||Sun 21 Oct 2018||Mon 22 Oct 2018||Tue 23 Oct 2018||Wed 24 Oct 2018||Thu 25 Oct 2018||Fri 26 Oct 2018||Sat 27 Oct 2018||Sun 28 Oct 2018||Mon 29 Oct 2018||Tue 30 Oct 2018||Wed 31 Oct 2018||Thu 01 Nov 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Set in the quintessentially English village of Horningsham, The Bath Arms is a rather special stylish and quirky country inn. Lying within Lord Bath’s magnificent Longleat Estate, it's the kind of place where nothing is too much trouble.
The design, look and furnishings in each bedroom are unique, designed to make the whole experience more one of staying in a country home. Miv Watts, the noted interior designer, created the colourful and unusual rooms with distinctly individual looks, so that each room is a work of art in its own right. Our Karma Sutra room may be a little risqué for some!
All the rooms have full en suite facilities, as well as effective lighting, a range of television channels, DVD (music and visual). WiFi is available in public areas. Several of the rooms have been specifically designed to accommodate cots and small children’s beds. Overall, the emphasis is on comfort, functionality and a healthy pinch of eccentricity. We are also dog-friendly and have at least one classic ground floor room available for those who want to bring their pet with them.
The food is a great example of British cuisine, home grown where possible (including the pigs!), or otherwise sourced within 50 miles of Longleat. Real local ales and organic vodkas are always available to enjoy day or evening.
Come and enjoy a warm welcome, a relaxed atmosphere and a quirky experience.
- Free Parking
- Interconnecting Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- On Site Restaurant
- Non-Smoking Property
- Pet friendly
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Iron On Request
Terms & Conditions
Card details supplied when booking are held as a guarantee.
A £50 deposit will be taken from the card details supplied on making your reservation.
Cancellation Charges apply within 48 hours of arrival
Individual Terms and Conditions
- Offers, experiences and event each have addition terms and conditions which must be adhered to in order for them to be obtained or valid.
- The hotel operates a strict non-smoking policy. Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the building, including all of the bedrooms. There are designated smoking areas around the outside of the building where ashtrays are provided. If it is found that any of the rooms have been smoked in, a fee of £100 will be charged to the card details supplied to upon booking; this is for deep cleaning and deodorising of the room
Terms for Dog Owners
- Please keep your dog(s) on a lead at all times when not in your room
- Dogs are most welcome in the pub
- Please do not leave your dog(s) unattended unless you are on-site and contactable, and have also made reception aware
- As your dog’s owner, you are responsible for cleaning any dog poop immediately (we have poop bags at reception if you’ve forgotten to pack any)
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture inside the accommodation
- Bedrooms will be checked by Housekeeping following your departure. If soiled, we may need to charge for additional cleaning
- Finally, we ask you to please respect other guests in the building and keep your dog(s) under control at all times
Whilst we don’t particularly like the idea of ‘terms and conditions’, we sadly have to have them, so here goes….
When you make a booking with us we will make a charge of £50 as a deposit to guarantee your stay within 2 days of your reservation being made, using the credit or debit card details supplied to us when making your reservation.
There are often very good reasons why cancellations are made and all we ask is that you give us at least 48 hours notice.*
*If a cancellation is made outside of 48hrs of your arrival date
your deposit will be refunded in full.
If a cancellation is made or you do not turn up within 48hrs of arrival the full value of your stay will be charged to the card details you have supplied.
You will only be refunded if we can resell the room cancelled.
The hotel operates a strict non-smoking policy. Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the building, including all of the bedrooms. There are designated smoking areas around the outside of the building where ashtrays are provided. If it is found that any of the rooms have been smoked in, a fee of £100 will be charged tothe card details supplied to us on making the reservation guest, this is for deep cleaning & deodorizing of the room.
If you have any queries, please contact reception.
*If you are part of a group booking of 4 bedrooms or more we require 72 hours notice for cancellations.