Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

Prices will be charged in GBP Full Rate Sat 10 Dec 2016 Sun 11 Dec 2016 Mon 12 Dec 2016 Tue 13 Dec 2016 Wed 14 Dec 2016 Thu 15 Dec 2016 Fri 16 Dec 2016 Sat 17 Dec 2016 Sun 18 Dec 2016 Mon 19 Dec 2016 Tue 20 Dec 2016 Wed 21 Dec 2016 Thu 22 Dec 2016 Fri 23 Dec 2016
PRIVATE ROOM for 1 person with shared bathroom
Photos Details
Book £60 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
PRIVATE ROOM Twin for 2 People, shared bathroom
Photos Details
Book £80 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
PRIVATE ROOM Double for 2 People, shared bathroom
Photos Details
Book £80 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
PRIVATE ROOM for up to 3 people, shared bathroom
Photos Details
Book £160 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
PRIVATE APARTMENT for 3 People
Photos Details
Book £252 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
PRIVATE APARTMENT for 5 People
Photos Details
Book £315 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
PRIVATE APARTMENT for 6 People
Photos Details
Book £378 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

Property Information

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls
08454 900 461
Darroch Court,
St John's Hill
EDINBURGH EH8 9UQ

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

Property Features

  1. Security Parking (charges apply)
  2. Non-Smoking Property
  3. Guest Laundry (charges apply)
  4. Iron On Request
  5. Tour Desk
  6. WiFi Internet
  7. Vending Machine (Snacks)
  8. Bicycle Parking
  9. 24 hour Reception

Accommodation Details

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

PRIVATE ROOM for 1 person with shared bathroom

PRIVATE ROOM for 1 person with shared bathroom

Book

A double-bedded, lockable bedroom within a shared, fully self-contained apartment including kitchen, lounge and dining areas. All kitchen utensils are supplied as is bed linen. Shared bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. Self-catering. No en-suite facilities. All applicable taxes included.

  1. Non-Smoking
  2. Single Bed
  3. Stairs
  4. Linen Provided
  5. WIFI

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

PRIVATE ROOM Twin for 2 People, shared bathroom

PRIVATE ROOM Twin for 2 People, shared bathroom

Book

One double and one single bed within a private, lockable bedroom in a shared, fully self-contained apartment including kitchen, lounge and dining areas. All kitchen utensils are supplied as is bed linen. Shared bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. Self-catering. No en-suite facilities. All applicable taxes included.

  1. Non-Smoking
  2. Stairs
  3. 2 Single Beds
  4. Linen Provided
  5. WIFI

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

PRIVATE ROOM Double for 2 People, shared bathroom

PRIVATE ROOM Double for 2 People, shared bathroom

Book

One Double Bed within a private, lockable bedroom in a shared, fully self-contained apartment including kitchen, lounge and dining areas. All kitchen utensils are supplied as is bed linen. Shared bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. Self-catering. No en-suite facilities. All applicable taxes included.

  1. Double Bed
  2. Non-Smoking
  3. Stairs
  4. Linen Provided
  5. WIFI

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

PRIVATE ROOM for up to 3 people, shared bathroom

PRIVATE ROOM for up to 3 people, shared bathroom

Book

Bedroom with one double bed and one single bed. A private lockable bedroom within a shared, fully self-contained apartment including kitchen, lounge and dining areas. All kitchen utensils are supplied as is bed linen. Shared bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. Self-catering. No en-suite facilities. All applicable taxes included.

  1. Double Bed
  2. Shower - separate
  3. Linen Provided
  4. WIFI
  5. 1 Single bed
  6. Non-Smoking
  7. Stairs

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

PRIVATE APARTMENT for 3 People

PRIVATE APARTMENT for 3 People

Book

This apartment contains 1 Double Bedroom and 1 Single Bedroom within a standard self-contained apartment including kitchen, lounge and dining areas. All kitchen utensils are supplied as is bed linen. Bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. No en-suite facilities. Self-catering. All applicable taxes included

  1. Kitchen
  2. Shower - separate
  3. Fridge - Fullsize
  4. Linen Provided
  5. WIFI
  6. Non-Smoking

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

PRIVATE APARTMENT for 5 People

PRIVATE APARTMENT for 5 People

Book

5-Person Apartment

This apartment contains 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom within a standard self-contained apartment including kitchen, lounge and dining areas. All kitchen utensils are supplied as is bed linen. Bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. No en-suite facilities. Self-catering. All applicable taxes included.

  1. Kitchen
  2. Shower - separate
  3. Fridge - Fullsize
  4. Linen Provided
  5. WIFI
  6. Non-Smoking

Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls

PRIVATE APARTMENT for 6 People

PRIVATE APARTMENT for 6 People

Book

This apartment contains 1 Double Bedroom and 2 Twin Bedrooms within a standard self-contained apartment including kitchen, lounge and dining areas. All kitchen utensils are supplied as is bed linen. Bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. No en-suite facilities. Self-catering. All applicable taxes included.

  1. Kitchen
  2. Shower - separate
  3. Fridge - Fullsize
  4. Linen Provided
  5. WIFI
  6. Non-Smoking

Terms & Conditions

Amendments can be made up to 72 hours prior to the day of arrival depending upon the nature of the change and availability.
Should you, for any reason, wish to cancel your booking, please advise us as soon as possible, and not later than 72 hours prior to the day of arrival. Should your cancellation be within the 72-hour period, the full amount for the first nights stay shall be charged to the provided credit card by Euro Hostels Ltd. Should we be advised prior to the 72 hour cut-off period, only the 12% of total fee deposit shall be retained by Euro Hostels Ltd. This fee shall be retained to cover administration costs.

Super Rates are subject to availability
MATES discount only available online through eurohostels.co.uk
Not valid in Edinburgh during August
This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
Our standard terms and conditions still apply PLUS you will charged 100% of the booking value at the time of booking. No refunds or changes are permitted.

Should any, or all, guests not arrive on the booked date of arrival, Euro Hostels Ltd will charge for the full amount of the first nights accommodation for non-arriving guests and the remainder of the booking will be cancelled.

Group Terms & Conditions apply for parties of 6 or more guests. A group reservation remains as ‘provisional’ until a non-refundable deposit amounting to 12% of the total booking value has been received by Euro Hostels Ltd. Once this deposit has been received the group reservation becomes guaranteed and subject to our Group Terms and Conditions. The remaining 88% of the total fee must be received by Euro Hostels Ltd no later than 28 days prior to arrival.

Amendments can be made up to 72 hours prior to the day of arrival depending upon the nature of the change and availability.
Should you, for any reason, wish to cancel your booking, please advise us as soon as possible, and not later than 72 hours prior to the day of arrival. Should your cancellation be within the 72-hour period, the full amount for the first nights stay shall be charged to the provided credit card by Euro Hostels Ltd. Should we be advised prior to the 72 hour cut-off period, only the 12% of total fee deposit shall be retained by Euro Hostels Ltd. This fee shall be retained to cover administration costs.

Should any, or all, guests not arrive on the booked date of arrival, Euro Hostels Ltd will charge for the full amount of the first nights accommodation for non-arriving guests and the remainder of the booking will be cancelled.

Group Terms & Conditions apply for parties of 6 or more guests. A group reservation remains as ‘provisional’ until a non-refundable deposit amounting to 12% of the total booking value has been received by Euro Hostels Ltd. Once this deposit has been received the group reservation becomes guaranteed and subject to our Group Terms and Conditions. The remaining 88% of the total fee must be received by Euro Hostels Ltd no later than 28 days prior to arrival. At this time the full amount is non-refundable in the event of cancellations.