Bowerland Cottage HolidaysReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in GBP||Mon 10 Dec 2018||Tue 11 Dec 2018||Wed 12 Dec 2018||Thu 13 Dec 2018||Fri 14 Dec 2018||Sat 15 Dec 2018||Sun 16 Dec 2018||Mon 17 Dec 2018||Tue 18 Dec 2018||Wed 19 Dec 2018||Thu 20 Dec 2018||Fri 21 Dec 2018||Sat 22 Dec 2018||Sun 23 Dec 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
We only accept 7 night breaks for the Old Dairy and 3, 4 or 7 night breaks for the Annexe.
Fri to Sun incl. (3 nights) - The Annexe
Mon to Thu incl. (4 nights) - The Annexe
Fri to Thu incl. (7 nights) - The Annexe
Mon to Sun incl. (7 nights) - The Annexe
Fri to Thu incl. (7 nights) - The Old Dairy
Here at Bowerland Cottage Holidays we take you and your dogs comfort very seriously indeed and if you are looking for a relaxing holiday in Devon with dogs, look no further. The properties have been designed with all your doggy needs in mind – including an enclosed private garden. Whilst you are here we want you to enjoy the exceptional comfort, warmth and the homely finish in our cosy, self-catering cottage apartments. We can provide crates and blankets, if required. Up to 3 dogs go free.
Why don’t you treat yourself and your dog to some training whilst you are down with us? We offer a range of different training to suit all types of dogs, and all types of training needs. We have bespoke Boost, Intensive, Transformation and Supercharged packages to choose from. Step out of your cottage and train in our purpose built, fully equipped indoor training barn right on the premises with an amazing team of trainers to work with you and your dogs.
With its miles of moorland, beaches and woodland just waiting to be explored, Devon is the perfect destination for you and your dogs. Your dogs will love the freedom of the moors and playing in the wide-open spaces; they can paddle in the rivers, frolic on the beaches, and run to their hearts content. The landscape offers everything a dog could wish for and Devon also has a wide range of dog friendly pubs and cafés.
We hope you like our special Welcome Packs which we provide especially for you. We want both you and your dogs to feel unique, to feel wanted, and to feel treated, and to enjoy every moment of your holiday. The Welcome Packs are full of local goodies.
Welcome Pack for Dogs – For your special canine companions, you will find their very own Tug-E-Nuff toy, a bag of food treats from Colimanor, as well as a supply of poo-bags. There are also dog towels, dog bowls, dog beds and even dog crates for you to use whilst you are here!
Welcome Pack for You – For your own special holiday treat you will find fresh local produce, including free range eggs, marmalade or chutney, fruit juices, home made fudge or biscuits. We also supply you with Neal’s Yard toiletries and an aromatherapy Soto diffuser filled with lovely Neal’s Yard remedies, to use whilst you are here. There are great books to read, videos to watch, and magazines to flip though whilst you are relaxing in the comfort of your very own cottage apartment. In fact, we have tried to think of everything we would like ourselves when we go on holiday!
- Free Parking
- Non-Smoking Property
- WiFi Internet
- Pet friendly
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Hiking Trails
- Internet Access
The Old DairyBook
The Old Dairy
- 1 King bed
- 1 Sofa bed
- Iron/Ironing board
- DVD Player
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Lounge Area
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Shower above bath
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING 3 / 4 NIGHTS AT THE ANNEXE:
1. Short Break Holidays for 3/4 nights to be paid for in full at time of booking.
2. Payment can be made cheque to C & A Langman and posted to East Bowerland Farm, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 4LZ.
BOOKING 7 NIGHTS AT THE ANNEXE OR OLD DAIRY:
1. Reservations will be held as a provisional booking for 7 days or until a 30% deposit is received.
2. If a booking is made less than eight weeks before arrival, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
3. The balance of payment is due eight weeks before the start of the your holiday.
4. Payment can be made by cheque to C & A Langman and posted to East Bowerland Farm, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 4LZ.
GUEST / DOGGY RULES:
As the owners of Collies and Cockers we love dogs and welcome them to our cottages. If you are having a break at either the Old Dairy or the Annexe, with your four legged friends, could you kindly adhere to our policies:
1. DOG BARKING: There is zero tolerance regarding dog barking in any outside area;
therefore, if you feel dogs left in your garden will bark we would kindly ask you to take them inside.
2. DOGS ON LEADS: Please keep your dog on a lead unless you are in your own cottage
garden or with the trainer, and as part of your lesson.
3. EXERCISING YOUR DOG: For quick exercising, you have your own garden area, for anything
more there are several places nearby within a short drive. Please
see below the Quick Walks section.
4. PICKING UP AFTER YOUR DOG: Can you please pick up and deposit in the dog poo bin provided for you in your garden.
5. TRAINING SESSION: If you have booked training whilst you are here, please head down
in your car and park in the car park outside the training arena for your lesson. Your trainer will come and find you, leave your dog in the car until after you’ve spoken to the trainer. This ensures a positive and planned start to your training session.
5. PLEASE DO NOT EXCEED: the number of persons/dogs originally stated on the booking form unless agreed prior to occupation.
6. DOGS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. Under no circumstances are they to be left unattended inside the properties.
7. YOUR DOGS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and we are not liable for any injury or other incidents that may occur whilst on our premises.
1. CHECK IN: 4:00 pm up to 6.00 pm
2. CHECK OUT: 10.00am
3. If for any reason beyond our control (e.g. fire damage) the property is not available on the date booked, all rents and charges paid in advance by the tenants will be refunded in full, but the tenants will have no further claim on us.
SMOKING: Bowerland Holiday Cottages are Non-Smoking; please do not smoke inside the cottages.
LOSS OR DAMAGES –TENANTS ARE OBLIGATED TO:
1. Pay for any loss or damage to property however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded).
2. Take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. Any excess cleaning will be charged for at a minimum cost of £100.
3. Permit us reasonable access to the property for maintenance etc.
LEGALITIES: The signatory of the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the conditions of booking on behalf of all persons included on the booking form.
1. Tenants should notify us immediately in writing if they have to cancel their holiday.
2. We shall endeavor to re-let the property. If we succeed we will offer you an alternative date. If we are unable to re-let the property, the balance of rent remains due from the tenant.
3. Deposits are non-refundable.
4. We would strongly recommend holiday cancellation insurance.