Base Serviced Apartments – City RoadReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in GBP||Tue 22 Aug 2017||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017||Sat 02 Sep 2017||Sun 03 Sep 2017||Mon 04 Sep 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Our centrally located contemporary apartments offer a choice of 7 stylish one, two bedroom apartments and a separate, compact double en-suite rooms.
Please be advised that the property is based above Cellar Pub (its current license allows the pub to be open until 2 AM on Fridays and Saturdays).
All of our apartments (apart from compact double rooms) are fully furnished to a high standard with LCD televisions, comfortable double bedrooms, spacious living / dining areas and fully equipped kitchens. Welcome packs containing a variety of teas, coffees, sugar, biscuits and milk containers are provided to all guests, together with washing powder, dishwasher tablets and bathroom toiletries.
Based close to the canal side and only minutes from Chester Railway Station, Northgate Street Shopping Center and Chester Cathedral, the apartments are also just under 5 minute drive from Chester Racecourse. This fantastic location boasts a wide choice of restaurants on City Road and in the city center, which is just a short walk away.
Here at Base Serviced Apartments, you can find a real sense of a home-from-home comfort, which makes them a perfect choice, whether you are a traveling couple, family or a business guest.
If you are looking for good self-catered accommodation then look no further... Base Serviced Apartments is the real alternative to hotel living!
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
Terms & Conditions
A 20% deposit will be taken on receipt of the booking, using the card details on the booking form. This is refundable if a booking is cancelled before 2 PM 7 days prior to arrival. After this time, the remaining 80% of the booking fee will be taken for all bookings. Apartments cannot be reserved if the required payment has not been received. If apartment is reserved within the period of 7 days from arrival, the full amount will be taken on receipt of the booking.
There will be an additional fee of 2.5% added for using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or 3.5% for American Express). We don't make any money from this and it allows us to keep the rate low.
Check-in times are between 2 PM and 5 PM at the apartments' location. Alternative arrangement can be made at an extra charge - check in after 5 PM and until 9 PM is a subject to a late check in fee of £20; after 9 PM the charge rises to £50. All keys must be collected from here, and returned here upon departure. The apartments' address is: 19 - 21 City Road, Chester, CH1 3AE.
We reserve the right to request a photographic ID and to pre-authorize a security deposit on the credit / debit card (must be the same card used for the accommodation pre-payment), for at least £150 up to £1500. Please be advised that cash, Visa Electron or Laser cards are not accepted as a method of payment or for a pre-authorization.
A reservation may be amended or cancelled up until 2 PM, 7 days prior to arrival for a full refund. Any cancellations or amendments made outside of the above term will be charged for the full amount.
If a reservation was booked on an Advance Purchase Rate, it is a non-refundable and non-transferable.
We have an over 25 policy and we are very strict on noise pollution, as the apartments are in a residential block.
We do not accept Stag Nights or Hen Nights; such bookings received will be subject to cancellation.
We reserve the right to request a photographic ID and to pre-authorize a security deposit on the credit / debit card (must be the same card used for the accommodation pre-payment), for at least £150 up to £500. Please be advised that cash, Visa Electron or Laser cards are not accepted as a method of payment or for a pre-authorization.