Eagle Hotel in Palmer, Alaska, offers downtown lodging, conference, and banquet facilities. Spectacular scenery, hiking, biking, skiing, gold panning, dog mushing, snow mobiling, fishing, hunting, exploring historic farms & gardens.
- Free Parking
- WiFi Internet
- TV Room
- 24 hour Reception
Terms & Conditions
• NO SMOKING- All violators will be charged a $250.00 fine.
• CHECK-OUT- Is at 11:00am. You may ask for a later check-out time, but if you do not check-out by 11:00am and have not asked for a later check-out time, you may be charged for another full day. Early check-outs will not receive a refund.
• CANCELLATIONS- Must be made in advance of 7 days prior to arrival date to avoid the charge of one day's stay.
• EXCESSIVE NOISE- If you have to be asked more than once to lower the noise then you will be asked to leave without a refund.
• WE ARE NOT- Liable for lost or stolen property merchandise, so please secure your things in your room or your vehicle.
• DAMAGED PROPERTY- If there are items missing or damage done to the rooms, you will be charged.
Must be made in advance of 7 days prior to arrival date to avoid the charge of one day's stay.