House on the Rock B&BReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in USD||Mon 05 Dec 2016||Tue 06 Dec 2016||Wed 07 Dec 2016||Thu 08 Dec 2016||Fri 09 Dec 2016||Sat 10 Dec 2016||Sun 11 Dec 2016||Mon 12 Dec 2016||Tue 13 Dec 2016||Wed 14 Dec 2016||Thu 15 Dec 2016||Fri 16 Dec 2016||Sat 17 Dec 2016||Sun 18 Dec 2016|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Four clean, Alaska themed , smoke-free rooms, each with a queen sized bed, twin bed and private bathroom, also including cable TV and Wi-Fi. Included also is a complimentary continental breakfast, a place to store and prepare food in the kitchen, free washer & dryer use, and a living room with a high end massage chair.
- Free Parking
- Guest Laundry
- Hiking Trails
- Iron On Request
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Internet Access
- Bicycle Parking
- Tour Desk
- WiFi Internet
- Meeting Room
Queen Bed and Twin BedBook
Each room has an Alaska theme with a queen bed and a twin bed, with a private bathroom. This includes free Wi-Fi, and free cable TV in the bedroom.
7 day weekly rateBook
Winter 7 day rate starting in October and ending the beginning of May. Must stay a minimum of 7 days. This rate of $350/week does not include breakfast, but does include free Wi-fi, cable, free use of the laundry room, and massage chair in the living room.
30 day monthly rateBook
30 day monthly rate starting in October and ending the beginning of May. Must stay a minimum of 30 days in order to pay the weekly rate of $315 per week. This rate does not include breakfast, but does include free Wi-fi, cable, free use of the laundry room, and massage chair in the living room.
Terms & Conditions
House on the Rock B & B is a community living Bed and Breakfast. Listed below are expectations that help assure everyone has a positive experience here.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside House on the Rock B & B, including guest rooms.
• Earliest check in time is 3:00 p.m. Please call ahead if you will be arriving after 9 p.m.
• Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
• Free laundry room use is available, but to insure great sleep for all, times of use are limited to 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The last load should not be started after 9 p.m.
• Pets are not allowed inside House on the Rock B & B, to accommodate our guests with allergies to pets.
• Please remove outside shoes inside the front door, and please keep wet or dirty shoes in the entryway shoe mats.
• Guests are expected to clean up after themselves after each use in the public areas. Please turn off all lights, fans, and electrical appliances when leaving a room.
• Housecleaning is done daily in the common areas. Fresh towels are available in the laundry room. Housecleaning in bedrooms is done only upon request and after checkout.
• You will be sharing the refrigerator and cabinet space. Please eat or drink only your items or those offered by the B&B. B & B breakfast food is for breakfast only.
• No open flames (candles), heaters, or incense burning.
• Parents are responsible for their children. Please do not leave them unattended.
• Anything broken or damaged must be paid for by the responsible adult before leaving.
• Checkout time is 12:00 p.m. Guests will be charged an additional day if checkout occurs after 12:00 p.m.
• A lost key will be assessed a $20.00 replacement fee. Please leave your key in your room before checking out.
Keep in mind that our cancellation policy requires a 2 week notice for a full refund, and a 2 day notice for a 50% refund.