The Victoria Inn Bed and Breakfast and PavillionReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in USD||Tue 25 Oct 2016||Wed 26 Oct 2016||Thu 27 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016||Sat 05 Nov 2016||Sun 06 Nov 2016||Mon 07 Nov 2016|
Standard Queen Room with Private BathroomPhotos Details
Queen Room with Shared BathroomPhotos Details
Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds with Shared BathroomPhotos Details
King Room with Private BathroomPhotos Details
King and Twin Room with Private BathroomPhotos Details
King Suite with Private BathroomPhotos Details
Standard King Suite with Private BathroomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Through recent ownership the Inn and Garden Pavilion have had complete renovations inside and out. Luxurious guest suites have been completed in 2013. You will find The Victoria Inn elegant, comfortable, and cozy. The Inn offers six spacious guest rooms and one and two bedroom suites with king or queen-sized beds. Most rooms have private baths All baths have been redesigned and are stocked with Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Updates include tiled floors in all baths, new tubs/showers and jacuzzi tubs in the Hydrangea Suite and Iris Room; all rooms have air-conditioning, wifi, multi-speed Casablanca ceiling fans, cozy central heating, and cable TV with remote. The main floor of the Inn can be rented for any celebration and accommodates up to 70 guests.
The Garden Pavilion has been updated, painted and in pristine condition for any celebration up to 200. The grounds are maticulously maintained throughout the year with an assortment of spring, summer and fall flowers blooming.
Visible from the Inn’s elegant dining room is the former summer residence of Franklin Pierce (1804-1869), President of the United States from 1853 to 1857. And nearby, along the ocean front, are many other stately homes.
- Conference Facilities
- Non-Smoking Property
- WiFi Internet
- Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- TV Room
Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds with Shared BathroomBook
Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds with Shared Bathroom
Standard King Suite with Private BathroomBook
Standard King Suite with Private Bathroom
- Air conditioned
- Clock Radio
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Sofa Bed
- Flat Screen TV
- Daily Room Service
- King Bed
Terms & Conditions
– Room rates are based on double occupancy unless noted. Additional people are $20 per person, per night. Not all rooms can accommodate additional guests. Be sure to reserve for all members of your party. Cots cannot be placed in the Orchid Room or Magnolia Room.
- Check-in time 3 p.m. – Checkout time 11 a.m. (Late checkout is $75 per hour when available.)
- Children of all ages are welcome and must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- Guests are not allowed to have their pets stay at the Inn.
- Smoking is only permitted outside on our grounds in a designated area. We are a non-smoking Inn.
- A minimum of one night’s stay or 50% of the total stay is requested on all advance reservations
- All deposits are due at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
Cancellation Policy –
- Deposits will be refunded if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival (same) with a $50.00 service charge being deducted.
– Deposits for Group Reservations will be refunded if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival (same) with a $50.00 service charge being deducted.
Deposits will be refunded if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival (same) with a $50.00 service charge being deducted.