Wasing ParkReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in GBP||Full Rate||Tue 17 Jan 2017||Wed 18 Jan 2017||Thu 19 Jan 2017||Fri 20 Jan 2017||Sat 21 Jan 2017||Sun 22 Jan 2017||Mon 23 Jan 2017||Tue 24 Jan 2017||Wed 25 Jan 2017||Thu 26 Jan 2017||Fri 27 Jan 2017||Sat 28 Jan 2017||Sun 29 Jan 2017||Mon 30 Jan 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Wasing Park offers the most amazing, individually designed luxurious rooms. This unique accommodation is exclusive to the event and rooms are set within The Stables Lodge, The Coach House, The Pump House and The Mews with incredible suites in The Granary, The Dovecote and The Smithy.
- Free Parking
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
Terms & Conditions
1. We take 100% payment at the time of booking, this is non-refundable.
2. Payment is taken by Visa, Eurocard or Mastercard. We regret we do not accept American Express and there will be a 2% charge for credit cards.
3. Check in is from 2pm until 11pm, check out is at 10.30am and breakfast is included in the booking, served at 9am.
4. A pre-authorisation of £150 will be required upon check in for possible damages during your stay; this will be released after check out.
5. Lost or damaged keys will be charged at £25.
6. Please inform us if there will be infants in your party, we regret we do not supply travel cots.
7. Pets are not allowed onsite or in the accommodation.
8. All bedrooms at Wasing Park are non-smoking.
9. In the event of you cancelling the bedroom, the bedroom is non-refundable.
10. In the event of the wedding couple cancelling their wedding, Wasing Leisure Ltd will refund the bedroom minus a £25 booking fee.
11. The bedroom reservations are only for guests who are attending weddings or events at Wasing Park.
12. Sofabeds and blow-up beds are free of charge for under 12 year olds (applicable to selected rooms only). If a child is booked into the room and they are over 12 years of age, the £25 fee will be charge upon check-in/out.
13. We cannot guarantee the character features of the bedrooms on booking. In the event that we have to move your reservation we will do our best to accommodate a similar alternative bedroom for you.
14. Should you have a complaint or a problem during your stay, you should immediately inform the Accommodation Host. If the problem cannot be dealt with, or you remain dissatisfied, please write to us at:
Wasing Park, Wasing Estate Office, Wasing Lane, Aldermaston, Berkshire RG7 4NG