William De Percy
|Prices will be charged in GBP||Full Rate||Thu 22 Jun 2017||Fri 23 Jun 2017||Sat 24 Jun 2017||Sun 25 Jun 2017||Mon 26 Jun 2017||Tue 27 Jun 2017||Wed 28 Jun 2017||Thu 29 Jun 2017||Fri 30 Jun 2017||Sat 01 Jul 2017||Sun 02 Jul 2017||Mon 03 Jul 2017||Tue 04 Jul 2017||Wed 05 Jul 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The William De Percy Coaching Inn and Crêperie is an incredible, French inspired gastropub and boutique hotel in the heart of Northumberland
The William De Percy Coaching Inn and Crêperie is about appreciating the best of everything that there is to offer in terms of service, delivery, produce – and did we mention it’s one of Northumberland’s finest boutique hotel properties. Think reclaimed floorboards, fireplaces, soft lighting, very comfortable chairs, craft beers, crêpes, menu’s that change with season… need we go on?
It certainly is a great place to escape from the hustle and bustle, in a super stylish yet totally relaxed setting right on the doorstep of the Northumberland National Park
Our eight gorgeous boutique bedrooms are designed to help you instantly relax and unwind, effortlessly marrying contemporary style with original features.
Expect antler chandeliers, low-slung French beds, the softest Egyptian cotton sheets, freestanding baths, plasma screen televisions and complimentary wi-fi and Netflix in every room.
Plus, no trip would be complete without slipping into a signature William de Percy bathrobe and slippers before bedtime.
During your stay, the hotel may have a function taking place in our Ballroom, resulting in all function areas, terrace and/or Mediterranean gardens being inaccessible. The hotel could also be noisier or busier during these periods. Should you have any queries regarding this, please consult our staff prior to arrival.
- On Site Restaurant
- Interconnecting Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Pet friendly
- Non-Smoking Property
- Room Service
- 24 hour Reception
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Terms & Conditions
1) All deposits for bedrooms are non-refundable and non-transferable regardless of circumstance. Upon check in we require a pre-authorisation of your debit/credit card. These funds will not be taken from your account but will be held until our pre-authorisation process is complete.
2) Le Petit Chateau trading on behalf of Newton Hall (Northumberland) Ltd runs a strict no smoking policy. If management deem that smoking has occurred in your bedroom then you will be charged a fixed sum of £50.00. These funds will be taken in line with the pre-authorisation process stated above. Should smoking result in damages of any kind, as decided by Le Petit Chateau trading on behalf of Newton Hall (Northumberland) Ltd, then the damages clause (below) will apply.
3) The guest is responsible to the Hotel for any damage caused to the bedroom by any act or neglect of the guest and shall pay the amount required to make good this damage.
4) Late check outs will be charged at £100.00, we reserve the right to pursue the debt using the card authorisation before the departure.